- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) as low as 5 minutes
- Rapid Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)s as low as 5 minutes
- Can replicate VMware cloud servers no matter where they are housed
- Customizable RPO/RTO to meet business requirements
- Supports HIPAA governed environments
- Enterprise grade backend infrastructure powered by Brocade Networking infrastructure
Response and Recovery in Minutes
Pay Per Cloud's Cloud Recovery allow failovers to be initiated within minutes. Customers can select the point in time at which a test or failover occurs at the time of execution. Service level agreements
Financially backed (SLAs) are available
In the event that a declaration is made to failover, Pay Per Cloud staff are available to work with you to facilitate the DR process. While much of this process can be automated, there are a few steps that can’t be and we are here to help you 24x7x365.
How It Works
The Recovery Cloud consists of two elements: Resources and Replication.. We also have an onsite backup solution that replicates to the cloud for customers that need a combination of on premise and cloud DR. See www.VaultScape.com Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Pay Per Cloud also includes a pool of dedicated compute resources that are available to the customer to in order to run their replicated systems for testing or actual failover purposes.
With Pay Per Cloud’s enterprise grade storage infrastructure and robust core network powered by Brocade, these resources are provisioned and presented based on customer needs. Compute and storage can be adjusted based on performance, availability and scalability requirements.
Pay Per Cloud manages all aspects of the underlying technology, including maintenance and providing the associated data center services, hypervisor and operating system licenses allowing the customer to focus on their applications.
Cloud replication is a managed service that is used to move data between two cloud environments. A software-based platform with associated managed services is used to replicate production systems running on the VMware® vSphere hypervisor.
Production systems can be housed on the customer’s premises, within a Peak 10 environment or at a third-party data center. It also allows for unmanaged hosts to be the production source.
- Secure, scalable platform does not require significant changes to the existing environment or underlying storage platform.
- Disaster recovery environment can be configured to meet customers’ complex needs, including multiple IP segments and virtual local area networks (VLANs).
- Continuous data protection (CDP) style replication ensures data and applications are backed up in near real-time.